Calvo Izquierdo has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data:
- Identity of the person in charge:
- Trade name: Calvo Izquierdo
- NIF / CIF:
- Address: Calle de la Forja 4. (Pol. Ind. El Romeral)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulations, the personal data that you send us through the web forms will receive the data treatment of «Users of the web and subscribers». For the treatment of data of our users, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information:
In the processing of your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it. The minimum possible.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of the treatment. Depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period. In the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and eliminate those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of our users’ data by third parties.
How do we obtain personal data?
The personal data that we process in https://www.calvoizquierdo.es/ come from:
- Contact Form
- Subscription form
- Blog Comments
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether https://www.calvoizquierdo.es/ we are treating personal data that concerns me, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the interested party
- Request its rectification or deletion
- Request the limitation of your treatment
- Object to treatment
- Request data portability
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case I will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Calvo Izquierdowill stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have provided us and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- The treatment is based on consent
- The data has been provided by the interested person.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller when technically possible.
The interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them, violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In https://www.calvoizquierdo.es/ there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: We request the following personal information: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of https://www.calvoizquierdo.es/ users. For example, we can use this data to respond to your request and respond to doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the Dinahosting servers (provider of Calvo Izquierdo) within the EU.
- Content subscription form: In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when subscribing. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletter are managed by____. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of Mailrelay (provider of Calvo Izquierdo) outside the EU in the US. Mailrelay is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, the information of which is available here, approved by the European Data Protection Committee.
- Registration form for blog comments: To comment on blog posts https://www.calvoizquierdo.es/, the user is required to register using this form. In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, Website. Once registered, the user will be able to make as many comments as they wish and respond to the previous ones. I inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of DinaHosting (provider of Calvo Izquierdo) within the EU.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. https://www.calvoizquierdo.es/ can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of https://www.calvoizquierdo.es/ will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user of [bloginfo info = ‘name’]. It will treat your data with the purpose of managing correctly your presence on the social network, reporting activities, products or services https://www.calvoizquierdo.es/. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the general European Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, [bloginfo info = ‘name’] with address at Av ciudad de Barcelona 81 2ºB, will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to Users of the web and subscribers.
Calvo Izquierdo, does not sell, rent or lease personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals may be carried out, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
The remarketing function allows us to reach people who have visited https://www.calvoizquierdo.es/ before and associate a specific audience with a specific message. Remarketing is a method of getting users who have visited our site to do so again.
As a user of https://www.calvoizquierdo.es/ I inform you that we are collecting or may collect information for this remarketing function in https://www.calvoizquierdo.es/
The information we collect thanks to this function, is collected by Facebook cookies and Google Adwords cookies.
This type of service allows you to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this website. The interactions and information obtained by this website will always be subject to the user’s privacy settings in each social network. In the event that a service is installed that allows interaction with social networks, it is possible that, although users do not use the service, it may collect web traffic data related to the pages on which they are installed.
Facebook Ads (ONLY IF THEY PUBLISH ON FACE)
At https://www.calvoizquierdo.es/ we use Facebook ads, Facebook’s advertising platform, which allows us to create campaigns and advertisements. When generating an ad, you can segment your audience by:
- Demographic data (age, gender, etc.)
- Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
- What they buy on the internet and through other channels
Google Adwords (ONLY IF THEY DO ADWORDS CAMPAIGNS)
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
Also the contracting of products and services according to the terms and conditions that appear in the COMMERCIAL POLICY
The categories of data that are processed are identifying data. Specially protected data categories are not treated.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- As long as the commercial relationship is maintained.
- Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
- Period from the last confirmation of interest: 1 year.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are hired by third parties. To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, https://www.calvoizquierdo.es/, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses «cookies», which are text files located on your computer, to help https://www.calvoizquierdo.es/ analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of https://www.calvoizquierdo.es/ (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: DinaHosting., Domiciled in Spain. More information at: dinahosting.com. DinaHosting treats the data in order to perform its hosting services at [bloginfo info = ‘name’].
Web platform: WordPress with address in the USA. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com/. treats the data in order to perform its web platform services to Calvo Izquierdo.
When browsing https://www.calvoizquierdo.es/, non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include, IP addresses, geographical location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Non-identifying data also includes those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
- Facebook inside
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Secret and data security
https://www.calvoizquierdo.es/ undertakes to use and process the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and safe way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
https://www.calvoizquierdo.es/ cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Regarding the confidentiality of the processing, Calvo Izquierdowill ensure that anyone who is authorized by Calvo Izquierdoto process the client’s data (including its personnel, collaborators and providers), it will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, upon realizing Calvo Izquierdo, it must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you send to https://www.calvoizquierdo.es/, exonerating Calvo Izquierdofrom any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Calvo Izquierdoin the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
Calvo Izquierdo reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, Calvo Izquierdowill announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, https://www.calvoizquierdo.es/ does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested on time.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, https://www.calvoizquierdo.es/ undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
Document revised on 05-23-2020.