Vendari CN is in the category of crepe bandages. Although not properly considered a compression bandage, this type of bandage is made of a uniform fabric with good resilience and elasticity, which gives it a certain compressive capacity.
This makes it a useful bandage for a variety of situations in the hospital sector. Its multiple applications include its use as a support or fixation bandage, a protective bandage or for light compression wraps. Within the line of crepe bandages, Vendari CN is the one with the highest grammage and elasticity.
- Cotton / Elastane
- Natural cotton with two lateral red lines
- 160% elasticity
- Compression bandage with a medium-low compression level.
- Adapts perfectly to any part of the body.
- Easy to apply, comfortable and pleasant to the touch.
- Woven edges that don’t fray.
- Sewn at the beginning and end of the bandage.
- Latex-free formula
|Reference no.||Sizes||Packaging||Unidades / Caja embalaje|
|10304||5 cm x 4 m||Plastic||150|
|10303||7 cm x 4 m||Plastic||90|
|10302||10 cm x 4 m||Plastic||70|
|10301||10 cm x 10 m||Plastic||30|
|10305||15 cm x 10 m||Plastic||20|
- Class I medical device according to Annex VIII of the Medical Devices Regulation 2017/745.
- CE and MD marking
- Manufactured under EN UNE ISO 13485:2016 quality standard