Vendari MEDLAN is within the category of compression bandages. This type of bandage, thanks to its low elasticity, allows for more effective compression bandages in patients with venous insufficiency. And thanks to the fact that it is washable, the life of the product is much longer.
For all these reasons, the Vendari MEDLAN is an ideal bandage for any type of compression bandage. Finally, thanks to its fastening clips, the bandage can be fixed and will remain in position without the need for any type of plaster.
Among the multiple uses of the Vendari MEDLAN is the treatment of venous ulcers, as well as fixation of bandages in ligament conditions, fastening of measuring devices and as a sports bandage.
- Cotton 100%
- Elasticity 8%
- compression bandage
- It allows to make bandages that adapt perfectly to any part of the body.
- does not fray
- Sewn at the beginning and at the end of the bandage
- Includes clips
- Bandage with high permeability to air and water vapor
- Steam Sterilizable
- Latex free
|Reference no.||Sizes||Packaging||Units / Carton|
|11130 **||4 cm x 5 m||Individual box||80|
|11131||6 cm x 5 m||Individual box||50|
|11132||8 cm x 5 m||Individual box||40|
|11133||10 cm x 5 m||Individual box||30|
|11134 **||12 cm x 5 m||Individual box||25|
(**) On demand
- Class I medical device according to Annex VIII of the Medical Devices Regulation 2017/745.
- CE and MD marking
- Manufactured under EN UNE ISO 13485:2016 quality standard