Vendari SUACREPE is in the category of elastic crepe bandages. This type of bandage is made of a uniform fabric with good resilience and elasticity, allowing it to adapt to complicated body contours.
This makes it a useful bandage for a multitude of situations in the hospital sector. Among its multiple applications would be the use for support bandages, for protective bandages and as a rest bandage.
- Cotton / Elastomer/ Polyester
- Beige with two lines at 1 cm to the edges of the bandage.
- Extensibility 150%
- Weight: 70g/ m2
- Beginning and ending of the bandage are sewn to avoid been frayed.
- It can be sterilized.
- Latex free
- Confortable use
|Referencia||Medidas||Envase||Unidades / caja embalaje|
|10204||5 cm x 4 m||Plástico||270|
|10203||7 cm x 4 m||Plástico||210|
|10202||10 cm x 4 m||Plástico||125|
|10201||10 cm x 10 m||Plástico||60|
|10205||15 cm x 10 m||Plástico||40|
|10206||15 cm x 4 m||Plástico||90|
|10207||20 cm x 4 m||Plástico||60|
- Class I medical device according to Annex VIII of the Medical Devices Regulation 2017/745.
- CE and MD marking
- Manufactured under the EN UNE ISO 13485:2016 quality standard.