Vendari SUACREPE is in the category of elastic crepe bandages. This type of bandage is made from a uniform fabric with good resilience and elasticity, allowing it to adapt to complicated body contours.
This makes it a useful bandage for a variety of situations in the hospital sector. Its multiple applications include its use as a support bandage, a protective bandage or as a rest bandage.
- Cotton / Elastane
- Natural with two lateral red lines
- 150% elasticity
- Adapts perfectly to any part of the body.
- Easy to apply, comfortable and pleasant to the touch.
- Woven edges that don’t fray.
- Sewn at the beginning and end of the bandage.
- High permeability to air and water vapor
- Latex-free formula
|Reference no.||Sizes||Packaging||Units / Carton|
|10104||5 cm x 4 m||Plastic||150|
|10103||7 cm x 4 m||Plastic||90|
|10102||10 cm x 4 m||Plastic||70|
|10101||10 cm x 10 m||Plastic||30|
|10105||15 cm x 10 m||Plastic||20|
- Class I medical device according to Annex VIII of the Medical Devices Regulation 2017/745.
- CE and MD marking
- Manufactured under EN UNE ISO 13485:2016 quality standard