Vendari TRACOR belongs to the category of compression bandages. This bandage is called short traction because its elasticity is less than 50%. The compression of this bandage is medium, since its objective is not to compress by itself, but for the healthcare professional to exert the desired compression when applying the bandage.
The Vendari TRACOR is, therefore, an ideal bandage for any type of compressive bandage, as it allows compression to be applied uniformly over the entire area where it is used. Among its various applications are the treatment of venous ulcers and as a support bandage.
- Cotton / Polyamide
- Natural cotton with indicator lines
- 25% elasticity
- Compressive bandage with medium compression level.
- Low stretch
- No fraying
- Adapts perfectly to any part of the body.
- High permeability to air and water vapor.
- Steam sterilizable (without original packaging)
|Reference no.||Sizes||Packaging||Units / Carton|
|11130 **||4 cm x 5 m||Individual box||80|
|11131||6 cm x 5 m||Individual box||50|
|11132||8 cm x 5 m||Individual box||40|
|11133||10 cm x 5 m||Individual box||30|
|11134 **||12 cm x 5 m||Individual box||25|
(**) On demand
- Class I medical device according to Annex VIII of the Medical Devices Regulation 2017/745.
- CE and MD marking
- Manufactured under EN UNE ISO 13485:2016 quality standard