Vendari Crepe Haft
Vendari Crepe Haft falls into the category of cohesive compression bandages. Thanks to its cohesiveness, this cohesive bandage allows it to adhere to itself and not to the skin. On the other hand, thanks to its longitudinal elasticity, the bandage adapts perfectly to any part of the body, including joints and conical parts. Finally, due to its crepe fabric and its good recovery capacity, this compressive bandage can be very useful in the day-to-day work of healthcare professionals.
For all these reasons, the Vendari Crepe Haft is an ideal bandage for any type of support or fixation bandage, for the immobilization of splints, as well as protective bandages. Not forgetting that due to its compressive nature it is used in multiple compressive bandages.
- Cotton/ Polyamide/ Elastomer.
- Latex- free cohesive material.
- Beige with two red lines at 1 cm to the edges of the bandages.
- Extensibility 100%.
- Weight: 100 g/m2.
- Medium compression.
- Cohesive product.
- Adheres to itself, not to skin or clothes.
- Simple and quick application.
- Great adaptability.
- Good permeability through fine porous structure.
|11231||5 cm x 4 m||Plastic pounch||30|
|11232||7 cm x 4 m||Plastic pounch||56|
|11233||10 cm x 4 m||Plastic pounch||80|
|11234||10 cm x 10 m||Plastic pounch||96|
- Class I medical device according to Annex VIII of the Medical Devices Regulation 2017/745.
- CE and MD marking
- Manufactured under the EN UNE ISO 13485:2016 quality standard.