Vendari PRESIOFIX is in the category of compressive bandages. This type of bandage, thanks to its longitudinal elasticity, adapts perfectly to any part of the body including joints and conical parts. On the other hand, the elastomer it contains provides the compressive character.
For all these reasons, the Vendari PRESIOFIX is an ideal bandage for any type of compressive bandage. Due to its high compressive character and its elasticity, it allows the compression to be performed homogeneously throughout the area where it is being applied. Finally, thanks to its fastening clips, the bandage can be fixed and will remain in its position without the need of any kind of adhesive tape.
Among its multiple uses, the PRESIOFIX bandage can be used for the treatment of venous ulcers, as well as for fixing bandages in ligament disorders, for fastening measuring devices and as a sports bandage.
- Cotton / PBT / Elastomer
- Extensibility 150%
- Weight: 95 g / m2
- High compression
- Simple and quick application.
- Great adaptability.
- Beginning and ending of the bandage are sewn to avoid been frayed.
- Medium permebeality through fine porous structure.
|Code||Sizes||Units / Carton|
|11142||10 cm x 5 m||40|
|11143||10 cm x 10 m||30|
- Class I medical device according to Annex VIII of the Medical Devices Regulation 2017/745.
- CE and MD marking
- Manufactured under the EN UNE ISO 13485:2016 quality standard.