Vendari EXTRA falls into the category of elastic crepe bandages. This type of bandage is made of a uniform fabric with good resilience and elasticity, allowing it to adapt to complicated body contours.
This makes it a useful bandage for a multitude of situations in the hospital sector. Among its multiple applications would be the use for support bandages, for protective bandages and as a rest bandage.
- Cotton / Elastomer /Polyester
- Beige with two red lines at 1 cm to the edges of the bandage.
- Extensibility 130%
- Weight 85 g /m2
- Beginning and ending of the bandage are swen to avoid been freayed.
- It can be sterilized.
- Latex free
- Confortable use
|Code||Sizes||Packaging||Units / Carton|
|10104||5 cm x 4 m||Plastic pounch||150|
|10103||7 cm x 4 m||Plastic pounch||90|
|10102||10 cm x 4 m||Plastic pounch||70|
|10101||10 cm x 10 m||Plastic pounch||30|
|10105||15 cm x 10 m||Plastic pounch||20|
- Class I medical device according to Annex VIII of the Medical Devices Regulation 2017/745.
- CE and MD marking
- Manufactured under the EN UNE ISO 13485:2016 quality standard.