Vendari PRESIOFIX Haft
Vendari PRESIOFIX Haft falls into the category of cohesive compressive bandages. This type of bandage, thanks to its cohesiveness, allows it to adhere to itself and not to the skin. On the other hand, thanks to its longitudinal elasticity, the bandage adapts perfectly to any part of the body, including joints and conical parts. Finally, the elastomer it contains gives it a compressive character.
For all these reasons, the Vendari PRESIOFIX Haft is an ideal bandage for any type of compressive bandage. Due to its high compressive character and its cohesiveness, it allows the compression applied during the bandage to remain constant for a longer period of time. Among its many uses is the treatment of venous ulcers, as well as fixation of bandages in ligament conditions, fastening of measuring devices and as a sports bandage.
- Cotton / PBT / Elastomer
- Latex- free cohesive material.
- Extensibility: 140%.
- Weight: 105 g/m2.
- Cohesive product.
- High compression
- Adheres to itself, not to skin or clothes.
- Simple and quick application.
- Great adaptability.
- Medium permeability through finde porous structure.
|11274||10 cm x 7 m||Individual box||40|
|11275||10 cm x 10 m||Individual box||30|
- Class I medical device according to Annex VIII of the Medical Devices Regulation 2017/745.
- CE and MD marking
- Manufactured under the EN UNE ISO 13485:2016 quality standard.